Scrabble word: EFFERENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFERENT exist?
Definitions of EFFERENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a nerve that conveys impulses toward or to muscles or glands
- adj - of nerves and nerve impulses
- Directed away from a central organ or section.
- An efferent organ or body part, such as a blood vessel.
- noun - an organ or part conveying nervous impulses to an effector
There are 8 letters in EFFERENT: E E E F F N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFERENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFERENT plus a wildcard: EFFERENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFERENT
Images for EFFERENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.