Scrabble word: EFFETE
Is EFFETE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EFFETE in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay
- Depleted of vitality, force, or effectiveness; exhausted: the final, effete period of the baroque style.
- Marked by self-indulgence, triviality, or decadence: an effete group of self-professed intellectuals.
- Overrefined; effeminate.
- No longer productive; infertile.
- adv - exhausted of vigor or energy [adj] : EFFETELY
There are 6 letters in EFFETE: E E E F F T
Click to search all anagrams of EFFETE plus a wildcard: EFFETE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFETE
Images for EFFETE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.