Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISCLAIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCLAIM exist?
Definitions of DISCLAIM in dictionaries:
- verb - renounce a legal claim or title to
- verb - make a disclaimer about
- To deny or renounce any claim to or connection with; disown.
- To deny the validity of; repudiate.
- To renounce one’s right or claim to.
- verb - to renounce any claim to or connection with
There are 8 letters in DISCLAIM: A C D I I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCLAIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCLAIM plus a wildcard: DISCLAIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCLAIM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCLAIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.