Scrabble word: AROMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AROMATIC exist?
Definitions of AROMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - (chemistry) of or relating to or containing one or more benzene rings
- adj - having a strong pleasant odor
- Having an aroma; fragrant or sweet-smelling: aromatic herbs.
- Of, relating to, or containing one or more six-carbon rings characteristic of the benzene series and related organic groups.
- noun - a fragrant plant or substance
There are 8 letters in AROMATIC: A A C I M O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AROMATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AROMATIC plus a wildcard: AROMATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AROMATIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AROMATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.