Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADDUCTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADDUCTOR exist?
Definitions of ADDUCTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a muscle that draws a body part toward the median line
- A muscle that draws a body part, such as a finger, an arm, or a toe, inward toward the median axis of the body or of an extremity.
- n - an adducent muscle
There are 8 letters in ADDUCTOR: A C D D O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADDUCTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADDUCTOR plus a wildcard: ADDUCTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADDUCTOR
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADDUCTOR
- adductor 300x300 Five Useless Exercises
- adductor exercise machine - Technogym Selection Line
- adductor tubercle of femur - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- adductor canal Wikis (The Full Wiki)
- adductor tendinopathy - muscle and bone structure
- adductorAbductor MachineFitness Equipment - Sell Fitness Equipment ...
- adductor exercises useful to train the inner thighs P4P
- NAMTPT - Symptom Checker - adductor Magnus
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.