Is UNARMED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNARMED in various dictionaries:
- verb - take away the weapons from
- adj - (used of persons or the military) not having or using arms
- adj - (used of plants or animals) lacking barbs or stings or thorns
- Lacking weapons or armor; defenseless.
- Not carrying, using, or displaying arms: an unarmed spotter plane; unarmed robbery.
- Having no thorns, spines, teeth, claws, or other protective parts.
- verb - to deprive of weapons
There are 7 letters in UNARMED: A D E M N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNARMED
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNARMED, to go: UNARMED?
Rearrange the letters in UNARMED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of UNARMED
6 letters out of UNARMED
5 letters out of UNARMED
4 letters out of UNARMED
3 letters out of UNARMED
2 letters out of UNARMED
Contextual use of UNARMED
What's nearby UNARMED
Lookup in Wiki for UNARMED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNARMED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNARMED"