Is DRUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a musical percussion instrument
- noun - the sound of a drum
- noun - a bulging cylindrical shape
- noun - a cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- noun - a hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- noun - small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- verb - play a percussion instrument
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- A percussion instrument consisting of a hollow cylinder or hemisphere with a membrane stretched tightly over one or both ends, played by beating with the hands or sticks.
- A sound produced by this instrument.
- Something resembling a drum in shape or structure, especially a barrellike metal container or a metal cylinder wound with cable, wire, or heavy rope.
- Any of various marine and freshwater fishes of the family Sciaenidae that make a drumming sound.
- The eardrum.
- To play a drum or drums.
- To thump or tap rhythmically or continually: nervously drummed on the table.
- To produce a booming, reverberating sound by beating the wings, as certain birds do.
- To perform (a piece or tune) on or as if on a drum.
- To summon by or as if by beating a drum.
- To make known to or force upon (a person) by constant repetition: drummed the answers into my head.
- To expel or dismiss in disgrace: was drummed out of the army.
- To bring about by continuous, persistent effort: drum up new business.
- To devise; invent: drummed up an alibi.
- verb - to beat a drum (a percussion instrument)
There are 4 letters in DRUM: D M R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRUM, to go: DRUM?
Rearrange the letters in DRUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRUM
What's nearby DRUM
Lookup in Wiki for DRUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRUM"