Is PEASANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEASANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a country person
- noun - one of a (chiefly European) class of agricultural laborers
- noun - a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
- A member of the class constituted by small farmers and tenants, sharecroppers, and laborers on the land where they form the main labor force in agriculture.
- A country person; a rustic.
- An uncouth, crude, or ill-bred person; a boor.
- noun - a person of inferior social rank
There are 7 letters in PEASANT: A A E N P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEASANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEASANT, to go: PEASANT?
Rearrange the letters in PEASANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PEASANT
6 letters out of PEASANT
5 letters out of PEASANT
4 letters out of PEASANT
3 letters out of PEASANT
2 letters out of PEASANT
Contextual use of PEASANT
What's nearby PEASANT
Lookup in Wiki for PEASANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEASANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEASANT"