Is LITERARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LITERARY in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of literature
- adj - knowledgeable about literature
- adj - appropriate to literature rather than everyday speech or writing
- Of, relating to, or dealing with literature: literary criticism.
- Of or relating to writers or the profession of literature: literary circles.
- Versed in or fond of literature or learning.
- Appropriate to literature rather than everyday speech or writing.
- Bookish; pedantic.
- adj - of, pertaining to, or having the characteristics of books and writings
There are 8 letters in LITERARY: A E I L R R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LITERARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LITERARY, to go: LITERARY?
Rearrange the letters in LITERARY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LITERARY
7 letters out of LITERARY
6 letters out of LITERARY
5 letters out of LITERARY
4 letters out of LITERARY
3 letters out of LITERARY
2 letters out of LITERARY
Contextual use of LITERARY
What's nearby LITERARY
Lookup in Wiki for LITERARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LITERARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LITERARY"