Is ARTILLERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARTILLERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - large but transportable armament
- noun - an army unit that uses big guns
- noun - a means of persuading or arguing
- Large-caliber weapons, such as cannon, howitzers, and missile launchers, that are operated by crews.
- The combat arm that specializes in the use of such weapons.
- The science of the use of guns; gunnery.
- Weapons, such as catapults, arbalests, and other early devices, used for discharging missiles.
There are 9 letters in ARTILLERY: A E I L L R R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTILLERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARTILLERY, to go: ARTILLERY?
Rearrange the letters in ARTILLERY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ARTILLERY
8 letters out of ARTILLERY
7 letters out of ARTILLERY
6 letters out of ARTILLERY
5 letters out of ARTILLERY
4 letters out of ARTILLERY
3 letters out of ARTILLERY
2 letters out of ARTILLERY
Contextual use of ARTILLERY
What's nearby ARTILLERY
Lookup in Wiki for ARTILLERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARTILLERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARTILLERY"