Is ASCENSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASCENSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Christianity) celebration of the Ascension of Christ into heaven
- noun - a movement upward
- noun - (New Testament) the rising of the body of Jesus into heaven on the 40th day after his Resurrection
- noun - (astronomy) the rising of a star above the horizon
- noun - the act of changing location in an upward direction
- The act or process of ascending; ascent.
- The rising of a star above the horizon.
There are 9 letters in ASCENSION: A C E I N N O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCENSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASCENSION, to go: ASCENSION?
Rearrange the letters in ASCENSION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ASCENSION
8 letters out of ASCENSION
7 letters out of ASCENSION
6 letters out of ASCENSION
5 letters out of ASCENSION
4 letters out of ASCENSION
3 letters out of ASCENSION
2 letters out of ASCENSION
Contextual use of ASCENSION
What's nearby ASCENSION
Lookup in Wiki for ASCENSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASCENSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASCENSION"