Is CANONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy
- noun - a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- noun - a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- noun - a contrapuntal piece of music in which a melody in one part is imitated exactly in other parts
- noun - a complete list of saints that have been recognized by the Roman Catholic Church
- noun - a collection of books accepted as holy scripture especially the books of the Bible recognized by any Christian church as genuine and inspired
- adj - a law decreed by a church council [n -S] : CANONIC
There are 6 letters in CANONS: A C N N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANONS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANONS, to go: CANONS?
Rearrange the letters in CANONS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANONS
What's nearby CANONS
Lookup in Wiki for CANONS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANONS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANONS"