Is INSANE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSANE in various dictionaries:
- adj - afflicted with or characteristic of mental derangement
- adj - very foolish
- Of, exhibiting, or afflicted with insanity.
- Characteristic of or associated with persons afflicted with insanity: an insane laugh; insane babbling.
- Intended for use by such persons: an insane asylum.
- Immoderate; wild: insane jealousy.
- Very foolish; absurd: took insane risks behind the wheel.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
There are 6 letters in INSANE: A E I N N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INSANE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSANE, to go: INSANE?
Rearrange the letters in INSANE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INSANE
What's nearby INSANE
Lookup in Wiki for INSANE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSANE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSANE"