Is CAISSON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAISSON in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome
- noun - a two-wheeled military vehicle carrying artillery ammunition
- noun - a chest to hold ammunition
- noun - large watertight chamber used for construction under water
- A watertight structure within which construction work is carried on under water.
- See camel (n.
- A large box open at the top and one side, designed to fit against the side of a ship and used to repair damaged hulls under water.
- A floating structure used to close off the entrance to a dock or canal lock.
- A horse-drawn vehicle, usually two-wheeled, used to carry artillery ammunition and coffins at military funerals.
- A large box used to hold ammunition.
- noun - a watertight chamber
There are 7 letters in CAISSON: A C I N O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAISSON
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAISSON, to go: CAISSON?
Rearrange the letters in CAISSON and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CAISSON
6 letters out of CAISSON
5 letters out of CAISSON
4 letters out of CAISSON
3 letters out of CAISSON
2 letters out of CAISSON
Contextual use of CAISSON
What's nearby CAISSON
Lookup in Wiki for CAISSON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAISSON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAISSON"