Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UPSTART
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPSTART exist?
Definitions of UPSTART in dictionaries:
- noun - an arrogant or presumptuous person
- noun - a person who has suddenly risen to a higher economic status but has not gained social acceptance of others in that class
- noun - a gymnastic exercise performed starting from a position with the legs over the upper body and moving to an erect position by arching the back and swinging the legs out and down while forcing the chest upright
- adj - characteristic of someone who has risen economically or socially but lacks the social skills appropriate for this new position
- Suddenly raised to a position of consequence.
- Self-important; presumptuous.
- verb - to spring up suddenly
There are 7 letters in UPSTART: A P R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPSTART
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPSTART plus a wildcard: UPSTART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPSTART
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UPSTART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.