Scrabble word: TONGUED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONGUED exist?
Definitions of TONGUED in dictionaries:
- verb - articulate by tonguing, as when playing wind instruments
- verb - lick or explore with the tongue
- adj - provided with or resembling a tongue
- adj - having a manner of speaking as specified
- verb - to touch with the tongue (an organ of the mouth)
There are 7 letters in TONGUED: D E G N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONGUED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TONGUED plus a wildcard: TONGUED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TONGUED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TONGUED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.