Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TONGUED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONGUED exist?
Definitions of TONGUED in dictionaries:
- verb - articulate by tonguing, as when playing wind instruments
- verb - lick or explore with the tongue
- adj - provided with or resembling a tongue
- adj - having a manner of speaking as specified
- v - to touch with the tongue (an organ of the mouth)
There are 7 letters in TONGUED: D E G N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONGUED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TONGUED plus a wildcard: TONGUED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TONGUED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TONGUED
- Eastern Blue-tongued Skink (Tiliqua Scincoides Scincoides) Isolated On ...
- Blue-tongued lizard closeup. Young animal. The Blotched Blue-tongued ...
- FileBlue tongued skink.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Blue-tongued Skink Australia Discover Wildlife
- FileImmature eastern blue tongued lizard.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Blue tongued Skink Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 15861219
- FileBlue tongued skink NSW Australia.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Blue tongued Lizard Stock Image - Image 1493331
- Blue Tongue Skinks are diurnal and have simple husbandry.
- Blue tongued Skink Stock Photo 84428755 Shutterstock