Scrabble word: SYNTHESIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNTHESIS exist?
Definitions of SYNTHESIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of producing a chemical compound (usually by the union of simpler chemical compounds)
- noun - the combination of ideas into a complex whole
- noun - reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
- The combining of separate elements or substances to form a coherent whole.
- The complex whole so formed.
- Formation of a compound from simpler compounds or elements.
- Reasoning from the general to the particular; logical deduction.
- The combination of thesis and antithesis in the Hegelian dialectical process whereby a new and higher level of truth is produced.