Is SYNTHESIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SYNTHESIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of producing a chemical compound (usually by the union of simpler chemical compounds)
- noun - the combination of ideas into a complex whole
- noun - reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
- The combining of separate elements or substances to form a coherent whole.
- The complex whole so formed.
- Formation of a compound from simpler compounds or elements.
- Reasoning from the general to the particular; logical deduction.
- The combination of thesis and antithesis in the Hegelian dialectical process whereby a new and higher level of truth is produced.
There are 9 letters in SYNTHESIS: E H I N S S S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNTHESIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SYNTHESIS, to go: SYNTHESIS?
Rearrange the letters in SYNTHESIS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SYNTHESIS
7 letters out of SYNTHESIS
6 letters out of SYNTHESIS
5 letters out of SYNTHESIS
4 letters out of SYNTHESIS
3 letters out of SYNTHESIS
2 letters out of SYNTHESIS
Contextual use of SYNTHESIS
What's nearby SYNTHESIS
Lookup in Wiki for SYNTHESIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SYNTHESIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SYNTHESIS"