Scrabble word: SYNTHESIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNTHESIS exist?
Definitions of SYNTHESIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of producing a chemical compound (usually by the union of simpler chemical compounds)
- noun - the combination of ideas into a complex whole
- noun - reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
- The combining of separate elements or substances to form a coherent whole.
- The complex whole so formed.
- Formation of a compound from simpler compounds or elements.
- Reasoning from the general to the particular; logical deduction.
- The combination of thesis and antithesis in the Hegelian dialectical process whereby a new and higher level of truth is produced.
There are 9 letters in SYNTHESIS: E H I N S S S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNTHESIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNTHESIS plus a wildcard: SYNTHESIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNTHESIS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNTHESIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.