Scrabble word: HISSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HISSES exist?
Definitions of HISSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval)
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- verb - make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval
- verb - move with a whooshing sound
- verb - express or utter with a hiss
- verb - show displeasure, as after a performance or speech
- verb - to make a sibilant sound
There are 6 letters in HISSES: E H I S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HISSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HISSES plus a wildcard: HISSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HISSES
Images for HISSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.