Scrabble word: SISSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SISSY exist?
Definitions of SISSY in dictionaries:
- noun - a timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive
- adj - having unsuitable feminine qualities
- A boy or man regarded as effeminate.
- A person regarded as timid or cowardly.
- noun - an effeminate man or boy
There are 5 letters in SISSY: I S S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SISSY plus a wildcard: SISSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SISSY
Images for SISSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.