Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYNCARP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNCARP exist?
Definitions of SYNCARP in dictionaries:
- noun - fruit consisting of many individual small fruits or drupes derived from separate ovaries within a common receptacle: e.g. blackberry
- A fleshy compound fruit composed either of the fruits of several flowers, as in the pineapple and mulberry, or of several carpels of a single flower, as in the magnolia and raspberry.
- n - a fleshy multiple fruit
There are 7 letters in SYNCARP: A C N P R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNCARP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNCARP plus a wildcard: SYNCARP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNCARP
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNCARP
- needs light cover
- Plant of the Week Broussonetia papyrifera landscape architecture ...
- Link to this plant httptoptropicals.comcataloguidmonodora ...
- Botanik Hochschule unikoblenzlandaustudien
- Aggregatesyncarp a fruit developedfrom several enlarged ovaries of a ...
- Morinda citrifolia Common name Noni Pangkila Painkiller Cowosol ...
- Pistilos - 1 pistilo syncarp primavera 2 vertical seccin ...
- This information is for education only and should not be used as a ...
- Channels for you
- Jackfruit Trees belonging to the Moraceae family scientific name is ...