Scrabble word: RETENTIVE
Is RETENTIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RETENTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - good at remembering
- adj - having the capacity to retain something
- adj - having the power, capacity, or quality of retaining water
- Having the quality, power, or capacity of retaining.
- Having the ability or capacity to retain knowledge or information with ease: a retentive memory.
There are 9 letters in RETENTIVE: E E E I N R T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETENTIVE
Click to search all anagrams of RETENTIVE plus a wildcard: RETENTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETENTIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETENTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.