Scrabble word: PUSHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUSHING exist?
Definitions of PUSHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of applying force in order to move something away
- verb - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- verb - press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- verb - make publicity for
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - press against forcefully without moving
- verb - approach a certain age or speed
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- verb - move strenuously and with effort
- verb - make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- Energetic; enterprising.
- Aggressive; forward; presuming.
- verb - to exert force in order to cause motion away from the force