Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUSHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUSHING exist?
Definitions of PUSHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of applying force in order to move something away
- verb - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- verb - press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- verb - make publicity for
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - press against forcefully without moving
- verb - approach a certain age or speed
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- verb - move strenuously and with effort
- verb - make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- Energetic; enterprising.
- Aggressive; forward; presuming.
- v - to exert force in order to cause motion away from the force
There are 7 letters in PUSHING: G H I N P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUSHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUSHING plus a wildcard: PUSHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUSHING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUSHING
- FileChild pushing grandmother on plastic tricycle.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- Royalty Free Image of Businessman pushing A Car
- pushing an Old Car Up the Hill - 18 Aug 2011KKS Blog
- Royalty Free Image of Man pushing His Car
- ... Images pushing wall . Image of schoolchild with backpack pushing wall
- Stock photo business man pushing dollar sign - isolated over a white ...
- Classic Illustration pushing Against the Rock More Than You ...
- Someone pushing someone else
- Professional Destiny Job vs. Career vs. Vocation How to Create ...
- Whos pushing you to become better