Scrabble word: PUSHING
Is PUSHING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PUSHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of applying force in order to move something away
- verb - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- verb - press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- verb - make publicity for
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - press against forcefully without moving
- verb - approach a certain age or speed
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- verb - move strenuously and with effort
- verb - make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- Energetic; enterprising.
- Aggressive; forward; presuming.
- verb - to exert force in order to cause motion away from the force
There are 7 letters in PUSHING: G H I N P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUSHING
Click to search all anagrams of PUSHING plus a wildcard: PUSHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUSHING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUSHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.