Scrabble word: INTRIGUE
Is INTRIGUE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INTRIGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a crafty and involved plot to achieve your (usually sinister) ends
- noun - a clandestine love affair
- verb - cause to be interested or curious
- verb - form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- A secret or underhand scheme; a plot.
- The practice of or involvement in such schemes.
- To engage in secret or underhand schemes; plot.
- To effect by secret scheming or plotting.
- The introduction of the verb intrigue to mean “to arouse the interest or curiosity of” was initially resisted by writers on usage as an unneeded French substitute for available English words such as interest, fascinate, or puzzle, but it now appears to be well established.
- verb - to arouse the curiosity of
There are 8 letters in INTRIGUE: E G I I N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRIGUE
Click to search all anagrams of INTRIGUE plus a wildcard: INTRIGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTRIGUE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTRIGUE
Lookup in Wiki for INTRIGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.