Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFLICTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLICTION exist?
Definitions of INFLICTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of imposing something (as a tax or an embargo)
- noun - an act causing pain or damage
- noun - something or someone that causes trouble
- The act or process of imposing or meting out something unpleasant.
- Something, such as punishment, that is imposed.
There are 10 letters in INFLICTION: C F I I I L N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLICTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLICTION plus a wildcard: INFLICTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLICTION
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLICTION
- good deal for polished valvecover - S-10 Forum
- and thats not even a show quality job its for an everyday rider
- Last edited by rcarr0327 10-03-2012 at 0939 AM .
- IL negligent infliction emotional distress 300x225 No Expert Testimony ...
- Self infliction
- Anyone into hot peppersspicy foods - Cobalt SS Network
- ... Galant - La Fayette NY owned by infliction Page1 at Cardomain.com
- Thread infliction
- Eyes of infliction Shattersphere Listen and discover music at ...
- Intentional infliction Of Emotional Distress Pictures and Images
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.