Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GANYMEDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GANYMEDE exist?
Definitions of GANYMEDE in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a Trojan boy who was so beautiful that Zeus carried him away to serve as cupbearer to the gods
- noun - the largest of Jupiter's satellites
- A Trojan boy of great beauty whom Zeus carried away to be cupbearer to the gods.
- One of the four brightest satellites of Jupiter and the eighth in distance from the planet.
- noun - a youth who serves liquors
There are 8 letters in GANYMEDE: A D E E G M N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GANYMEDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GANYMEDE plus a wildcard: GANYMEDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GANYMEDE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GANYMEDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.