Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOORJAMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOORJAMB exist?
Definitions of DOORJAMB in dictionaries:
- noun - a jamb for a door
- Either of the two vertical pieces framing a doorway and supporting the lintel.
- n - a vertical piece at the side of a doorway
There are 8 letters in DOORJAMB: A B D J M O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOORJAMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOORJAMB plus a wildcard: DOORJAMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOORJAMB
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOORJAMB
- Typical door jamb - Click to Enlarge
- How to extend door jambs & window frames
- Aluminum Clad Door Jamb & Brick Mould
- EllieMaes Days Custom Door Jamb Detail...
- Exterior door jamb
- Door Jamb Armor The Ultimate Door Security and Jamb Repair Product
- roller door jamb
- Special Frame Construction Details and Typical Hardware Preparations
- Architectural Door Jamb
- Interior Door Jamb Detail
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.