Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAJOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAJOR exist?
Definitions of MAJOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines
- noun - British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943)
- noun - a university student who is studying a particular field as the principal subject
- noun - the principal field of study of a student at a university
- verb - have as one's principal field of study
- adj - of greater importance or stature or rank
- adj - greater in scope or effect
- adj - greater in number or size or amount
- adj - of the field of academic study in which one concentrates or specializes
- adj - of a scale or mode
- adj - of greater seriousness or danger
- adj - of full legal age
- adj - of the elder of two boys with the same family name
- Greater than others in importance or rank: a major artist.
- Great in scope or effect: a major improvement.
- Great in number, size, or extent: the major portion of the population.
- Requiring great attention or concern; very serious: a major illness.
- Having attained full legal age.
- Of or relating to the field of academic study in which a student specializes.
- Designating a scale or mode having half steps between the third and fourth and the seventh and eighth degrees.
- Equivalent to the distance between the tonic note and the second or third or sixth or seventh degrees of a major scale or mode: a major interval.
- Based on a major scale: major key.
- A comissioned rank in the U.
- A similar rank in another military or paramilitary organization.
- One who holds this rank.
- One that is superior in rank, importance, or ability: an oil-producing country considered as one of the majors.
- One who has reached full legal age.
- A field of study chosen as an academic specialty.
- A student specializing in such studies: a linguistics major.
- A major premise.
- A major term.
- A major scale, key, interval, or mode.
- verb - to pursue a specific principal course of study
There are 5 letters in MAJOR: A J M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAJOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAJOR plus a wildcard: MAJOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAJOR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAJOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.