Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAJORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAJORS exist?
Definitions of MAJORS in dictionaries:
- noun - the most important league in any sport (especially baseball)
- noun - a commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines
- noun - British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943)
- noun - a university student who is studying a particular field as the principal subject
- noun - the principal field of study of a student at a university
- verb - have as one's principal field of study
- verb - to pursue a specific principal course of study
There are 6 letters in MAJORS: A J M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAJORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAJORS plus a wildcard: MAJORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAJORS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAJORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.