Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOLLIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOLLIES exist?
Definitions of DOLLIES in dictionaries:
- noun - conveyance consisting of a wheeled support on which a camera can be mounted
- noun - conveyance consisting of a wheeled platform for moving heavy objects
- noun - a small replica of a person
- v - to move on a wheeled platform
There are 7 letters in DOLLIES: D E I L L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLLIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOLLIES plus a wildcard: DOLLIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLLIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOLLIES
- Stair Climbing Dolly - Moving dollies - Material Handling Solutions
- ... purpose moving dollies flush deck platform moving dollies hardwood
- Auto carts auto dollies and wheel dollies from Automotive Service ...
- Furniture dollies - Service Carts - Platform Trucks
- assortment of dollies we currently carry the following dollies ...
- INDUSTRIAL CARTS TABLES TRUCKS dollies and PLATFORMS work tables ...
- Buckhorn - Wooden dollies Buckhorn-Plastic.com
- Pool Table Moving Dolly and Easy Lift dollies For Sale
- appliance dollies view all drum dollies view all machine rollers view ...
- ... hydraulic go jack car wheel dollies hydraulic vehicle positioning
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.