Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DASHEENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DASHEENS exist?
Definitions of DASHEENS in dictionaries:
- noun - edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants
- noun - herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves
- noun - tropical starchy tuberous root
- n - a tropical plant
There are 8 letters in DASHEENS: A D E E H N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DASHEENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DASHEENS plus a wildcard: DASHEENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DASHEENS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DASHEENS
- Karyn in the Kitchen What do I do with...eddoes
- Frances Hunters American Heroes Blog Fall in love with your country ...
- Ground provisions such as the dasheens and sweet potatoes seen above ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.