Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUTENES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTENES exist?
Definitions of BUTENES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of three isomeric hydrocarbons C4H8
- n - a gaseous hydrocarbon
There are 7 letters in BUTENES: B E E N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTENES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTENES plus a wildcard: BUTENES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTENES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUTENES
- Propylene from Ethylene and butenes via Metathesis (similar to Lummus ...
- Large JPG posters of moleculular interaction
- And butenes Recovery In Polyethylene Plant - China Ethylene butenes ...
- Search result for close H...H contacts in cis-butenes.
- Process for production of higher linear internal olefins from butene ...
- Quiz 3 - The butenes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.