Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUTENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTENE exist?
Definitions of BUTENE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of three isomeric hydrocarbons C4H8
- n - a gaseous hydrocarbon
There are 6 letters in BUTENE: B E E N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTENE plus a wildcard: BUTENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTENE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUTENE
- Filebutene-2D-flat.png - Wikipedia
- ... is the ball and stick model of the chemical structure of 1-butene
- This is the chemical structure of cis-2-butene.
- butene.svg (SVG file nominally 428 232 pixels file size 9 ...
- Cis-2-butene.svg SVG375 290 ...
- Scheme 6. Mechanism of fragmentation for 1-butene.
- ... for the longest continuous chain - the root is 4 carbons - butene
- File2-Methyl-2-butene-3D-balls.png - Wikimedia Commons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.