Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUSPICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUSPICE exist?
Definitions of AUSPICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a favorable omen
- Protection or support; patronage.
- A sign indicative of future prospects; an omen: Auspices for the venture seemed favorable.
- Observation of and divination from the actions of birds.
- n - a favorable omen
There are 7 letters in AUSPICE: A C E I P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUSPICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUSPICE plus a wildcard: AUSPICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUSPICE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUSPICE
- auspice Videos & Podcasts - auspice Capital
- Youtube - Bryce Kretschmann vido youtube auspice
- karla-spice-14 Kaneva
- ARRIS Products Touchstone Multiline
- Las leyendas pintan a la Nacida Dos Veces de muy distintas maneras ...
- Elysian FieldsAdelain (1995) Lyrics - Lyric Wiki - song lyrics music ...
- FAYREFORM auspice Olive Green Under Wired Bra eBay
- Nil Desperandum auspice Deo Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.