Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGENESIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGENESIS exist?
Definitions of AGENESIS in dictionaries:
- noun - imperfect development
- Absence or incomplete development of an organ or body part.
- adj - absence or imperfect development of a bodily part [n AGENESES] : AGENETIC
There are 8 letters in AGENESIS: A E E G I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGENESIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGENESIS plus a wildcard: AGENESIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGENESIS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGENESIS
- agenesis. Causes symptoms treatment agenesis
- RiT radiology Lumbosacral agenesis
- ... Embryology Maturation of the Urinary Tract Renal agenesis
- agenesis of the Corpus Callosum MRI - C0075806 - Science Photo ...
- Neuroradiology Cases Corpus callosal agenesis
- Renal agenesis
- Neuroradiology Cases Corpus callosal complete agenesis
- Unilateral Renal agenesis
- ... discover better treatments for agenesis of the Corpus Callosum
- Day in the Life with Sacral agenesis - The Doctor Weighs In The ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.