Is VIBRATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIBRATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - shake, quiver, or throb
- verb - move or swing from side to side regularly
- verb - be undecided about something
- verb - sound with resonance
- verb - feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- To move back and forth or to and fro, especially rhythmically and rapidly.
- To feel a quiver of emotion.
- To shake or move with or as if with a slight quivering or trembling motion: “Even as the film moved... to the more deadly fields of Vietnam, old hatreds vibrated in me” (Loudon Wainwright).
- To produce a sound; resonate.
- To fluctuate or waver in making choices; vacillate.
- To cause to tremble or quiver.
- To cause to move back and forth rapidly.
- To produce (sound) by vibration.
- verb - to move back and forth rapidly
There are 7 letters in VIBRATE: A B E I R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIBRATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIBRATE, to go: VIBRATE?
Rearrange the letters in VIBRATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VIBRATE
6 letters out of VIBRATE
5 letters out of VIBRATE
4 letters out of VIBRATE
3 letters out of VIBRATE
2 letters out of VIBRATE
Contextual use of VIBRATE
What's nearby VIBRATE
Lookup in Wiki for VIBRATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIBRATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIBRATE"