Is RADIATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RADIATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - send out rays or waves
- verb - send out real or metaphoric rays
- verb - extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - cause to be seen by emitting light as if in rays
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - issue or emerge in rays or waves
- verb - spread into new habitats and produce variety or variegate
- adj - arranged like rays or radii
- adj - having rays or ray-like parts as in the flower heads of daisies
- To send out rays or waves.
- To issue or emerge in rays or waves: Heat radiated from the stove.
- To extend in straight lines from or toward a center; diverge or converge like rays: Spokes radiate from a wheel hub.
- To spread into new habitats and thereby diverge or diversify.
- To emit (light, for example) in or as if in rays.
- To send or spread out from or as if from a center: a cactus that radiates spines.
- To irradiate or illuminate (an object).
- To manifest in a glowing manner: a leader who radiates confidence.
- Having rays or raylike parts, as in the flower heads of daisies.
- Characterized by radial symmetry.
- Surrounded with rays: a radiate head on a coin.
- verb - to emit rays
There are 7 letters in RADIATE: A A D E I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RADIATE, to go: RADIATE?
Rearrange the letters in RADIATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RADIATE
6 letters out of RADIATE
5 letters out of RADIATE
4 letters out of RADIATE
3 letters out of RADIATE
2 letters out of RADIATE
Contextual use of RADIATE
What's nearby RADIATE
Lookup in Wiki for RADIATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RADIATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RADIATE"