Is AMBASSADOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AMBASSADOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diplomat of the highest rank
- noun - an informal representative
- A diplomatic official of the highest rank appointed and accredited as representative in residence by one government or sovereign to another, usually for a specific length of time.
- A diplomatic official heading his or her country’s permanent mission to certain international organizations, such as the United Nations.
- An authorized messenger or representative.
- An unofficial representative: ambassadors of good will.
There are 10 letters in AMBASSADOR: A A A B D M O R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AMBASSADOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of AMBASSADOR, to go: AMBASSADOR?
Rearrange the letters in AMBASSADOR and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of AMBASSADOR
8 letters out of AMBASSADOR
7 letters out of AMBASSADOR
6 letters out of AMBASSADOR
5 letters out of AMBASSADOR
4 letters out of AMBASSADOR
3 letters out of AMBASSADOR
2 letters out of AMBASSADOR
Contextual use of AMBASSADOR
What's nearby AMBASSADOR
Lookup in Wiki for AMBASSADOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AMBASSADOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AMBASSADOR"