Is MADRAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MADRAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh)
- noun - a city in Tamil Nadu on the Bay of Bengal
- noun - a light patterned cotton cloth
- A cotton cloth of fine texture, usually with a plaid, striped, or checked pattern.
- A silk, generally striped, cloth.
- A light cotton cloth used for drapery.
- A similar cloth of rayon.
- A large handkerchief of brightly colored silk or cotton, often worn as a turban.
- noun - a cotton fabric
There are 6 letters in MADRAS: A A D M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MADRAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MADRAS, to go: MADRAS?
Rearrange the letters in MADRAS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MADRAS
What's nearby MADRAS
Lookup in Wiki for MADRAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MADRAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MADRAS"