Is SAMBAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAMBAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds
- noun - music composed for dancing the samba
- noun - a lively ballroom dance from Brazil
- noun - a form of canasta using three decks of cards and six jokers
- verb - dance the samba
- verb - to perform a Brazilian dance
There are 6 letters in SAMBAS: A A B M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMBAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAMBAS, to go: SAMBAS?
Rearrange the letters in SAMBAS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAMBAS
What's nearby SAMBAS
Lookup in Wiki for SAMBAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAMBAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAMBAS"