Is BOSS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOSS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who exercises control over workers
- noun - a person responsible for hiring workers
- noun - a person who exercises control and makes decisions
- noun - a leader in a political party who controls votes and dictates appointments
- noun - a circular rounded projection or protuberance
- verb - raise in a relief
- adj - exceptionally good
- An employer or a supervisor.
- One who makes decisions or exercises authority.
- A professional politician who controls a party or a political machine.
- To supervise or control.
- To be or act as a supervisor or controlling element.
- A circular protuberance or knoblike swelling, as on the horns of certain animals.
- A raised area used as ornamentation.
- A raised ornament, such as one at the intersection of the ribs in a vaulted roof.
- An enlarged part of a shaft to which another shaft is coupled or to which a wheel or gear is keyed.
- A hub, especially of a propeller.
- A cow or calf.
There are 4 letters in BOSS: B O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOSS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOSS, to go: BOSS?
Rearrange the letters in BOSS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOSS
What's nearby BOSS
Lookup in Wiki for BOSS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOSS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOSS"