Scrabble word: WRITINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRITINGS exist?
Definitions of WRITINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the third of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures
- noun - the act of creating written works
- noun - the work of a writer
- noun - (usually plural) the collected work of an author
- noun - letters or symbols that are written or imprinted on a surface to represent the sounds or words of a language
- noun - the activity of putting something in written form
- noun - a written composition
There are 8 letters in WRITINGS: G I I N R S T W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRITINGS plus a wildcard: WRITINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRITINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRITINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.