Scrabble word: WRITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRITING exist?
Definitions of WRITING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of creating written works
- noun - the work of a writer
- noun - (usually plural) the collected work of an author
- noun - letters or symbols that are written or imprinted on a surface to represent the sounds or words of a language
- noun - the activity of putting something in written form
- verb - produce a literary work
- verb - communicate or express by writing
- verb - have (one's written work) issued for publication
- verb - communicate (with) in writing
- verb - communicate by letter
- verb - write music
- verb - mark or trace on a surface
- verb - record data on a computer
- verb - write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- verb - create code, write a computer program
- The act of one who writes.
- Written form: Put it in writing.
- Handwriting; penmanship.
- Meaningful letters or characters that constitute readable matter.
- A written work, especially a literary composition.
- The third of the three divisions of the Hebrew Bible, usually composed of Psalms, Proverbs, Job, Song of Solomon, Ruth, Lamentations, Ecclesiastes, Esther, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Chronicles.
- noun - a written composition