Scrabble word: WRITING
Is WRITING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WRITING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of creating written works
- noun - the work of a writer
- noun - (usually plural) the collected work of an author
- noun - letters or symbols that are written or imprinted on a surface to represent the sounds or words of a language
- noun - the activity of putting something in written form
- verb - produce a literary work
- verb - communicate or express by writing
- verb - have (one's written work) issued for publication
- verb - communicate (with) in writing
- verb - communicate by letter
- verb - write music
- verb - mark or trace on a surface
- verb - record data on a computer
- verb - write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- verb - create code, write a computer program
- The act of one who writes.
- Written form: Put it in writing.
- Handwriting; penmanship.
- Meaningful letters or characters that constitute readable matter.
- A written work, especially a literary composition.
- The third of the three divisions of the Hebrew Bible, usually composed of Psalms, Proverbs, Job, Song of Solomon, Ruth, Lamentations, Ecclesiastes, Esther, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Chronicles.
- noun - a written composition
There are 7 letters in WRITING: G I I N R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRITING
Click to search all anagrams of WRITING plus a wildcard: WRITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRITING
Images for WRITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.