Scrabble word: UNFORGIVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNFORGIVING exist?
Definitions of UNFORGIVING in dictionaries:
- adj - unwilling or unable to forgive or show mercy
- adj - not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
- Reluctant or refusing to forgive: an unforgiving creditor.
- Providing little or no opportunity to forestall undesired results or mistakes: an unforgiving computer program.
- verb - to release from liability for an offense
There are 11 letters in UNFORGIVING: F G G I I N N O R U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNFORGIVING plus a wildcard: UNFORGIVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNFORGIVING
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNFORGIVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.