Scrabble word: UNBENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNBENDING exist?
Definitions of UNBENDING in dictionaries:
- verb - straighten up or out
- verb - unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- verb - free from flexure
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - release from mental strain, tension, or formality
- adj - incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances
- Not yielding; inflexible: an unbending will to dominate.
- Aloof and often antisocial; extremely reserved: an unbending manner.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 9 letters in UNBENDING: B D E G I N N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNBENDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNBENDING plus a wildcard: UNBENDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNBENDING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNBENDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.