Scrabble word: UNBENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNBENDING exist?
Definitions of UNBENDING in dictionaries:
- verb - straighten up or out
- verb - unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- verb - free from flexure
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - release from mental strain, tension, or formality
- adj - incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances
- Not yielding; inflexible: an unbending will to dominate.
- Aloof and often antisocial; extremely reserved: an unbending manner.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY