Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENTACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENTACLE exist?
Definitions of TENTACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that acts like a tentacle in its ability to grasp and hold
- noun - any of various elongated tactile or prehensile flexible organs that occur on the head or near the mouth in many animals
- An elongated, flexible, unsegmented extension, as one of those surrounding the mouth or oral cavity of the squid, used for feeling, grasping, or locomotion.
- One of the sensitive hairs on the leaves of insectivorous plants, such as the sundew.
- A similar part or extension, especially with respect to the ability to grasp or stretch: an espionage network with far-reaching tentacles.
- n - an elongated, flexible appendage of some animals
There are 8 letters in TENTACLE: A C E E L N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENTACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENTACLE plus a wildcard: TENTACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENTACLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENTACLE
- Tag Archives - Vmf50 - tentacle Armada
- wut else tentacle 185x150 Giant tentacle is a Frightening Wall ...
- New York Times interview
- Silvers Gallery Female tentacle
- Image of tentacles - Anime Vice
- better living though art & animation tentacle
- Anatomy of a Banner tentacleward
- 1280x1024 Abstract tentacle desktop PC and Mac wallpaper
- Baka-Updates Manga - Hetalia dj - Shoku Ei
- Octopus tentacle [explore] Flickr - Photo Sharing