Scrabble word: TENTACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENTACLE exist?
Definitions of TENTACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that acts like a tentacle in its ability to grasp and hold
- noun - any of various elongated tactile or prehensile flexible organs that occur on the head or near the mouth in many animals
- An elongated, flexible, unsegmented extension, as one of those surrounding the mouth or oral cavity of the squid, used for feeling, grasping, or locomotion.
- One of the sensitive hairs on the leaves of insectivorous plants, such as the sundew.
- A similar part or extension, especially with respect to the ability to grasp or stretch: an espionage network with far-reaching tentacles.
- noun - an elongated, flexible appendage of some animals