Is TENTACLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TENTACLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that acts like a tentacle in its ability to grasp and hold
- noun - any of various elongated tactile or prehensile flexible organs that occur on the head or near the mouth in many animals
- An elongated, flexible, unsegmented extension, as one of those surrounding the mouth or oral cavity of the squid, used for feeling, grasping, or locomotion.
- One of the sensitive hairs on the leaves of insectivorous plants, such as the sundew.
- A similar part or extension, especially with respect to the ability to grasp or stretch: an espionage network with far-reaching tentacles.
- noun - an elongated, flexible appendage of some animals
There are 8 letters in TENTACLE: A C E E L N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TENTACLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TENTACLE, to go: TENTACLE?
Rearrange the letters in TENTACLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TENTACLE
6 letters out of TENTACLE
5 letters out of TENTACLE
4 letters out of TENTACLE
3 letters out of TENTACLE
2 letters out of TENTACLE
Contextual use of TENTACLE
Images for TENTACLE
What's nearby TENTACLE
Lookup in Wiki for TENTACLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TENTACLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TENTACLE"