Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENTACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENTACLE exist?
Definitions of TENTACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that acts like a tentacle in its ability to grasp and hold
- noun - any of various elongated tactile or prehensile flexible organs that occur on the head or near the mouth in many animals
- An elongated, flexible, unsegmented extension, as one of those surrounding the mouth or oral cavity of the squid, used for feeling, grasping, or locomotion.
- One of the sensitive hairs on the leaves of insectivorous plants, such as the sundew.
- A similar part or extension, especially with respect to the ability to grasp or stretch: an espionage network with far-reaching tentacles.
- noun - an elongated, flexible appendage of some animals
There are 8 letters in TENTACLE: A C E E L N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENTACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENTACLE plus a wildcard: TENTACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENTACLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENTACLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.