Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TARTUFFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARTUFFE exist?
Definitions of TARTUFFE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hypocrite who pretends to religious piety (after the protagonist in a play by Moliere)
- A hypocrite, especially one who affects religious piety.
There are 8 letters in TARTUFFE: A E F F R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARTUFFE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARTUFFE plus a wildcard: TARTUFFE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARTUFFE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TARTUFFE
- Webster University tartuffe
- tartuffe Orgon and Damis
- tartuffe Scenic Design by William Temple Davis at the University of ...
- Archivotartuffe Molire 01.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- costumeologie tartuffe
- Frontispiece for tartuffe or The Imposter (1682 edition)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.