Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TARTUFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARTUFE exist?
Definitions of TARTUFE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hypocrite who pretends to religious piety (after the protagonist in a play by Moliere)
There are 7 letters in TARTUFE: A E F R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARTUFE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARTUFE plus a wildcard: TARTUFE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARTUFE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TARTUFE
- le bibliomane moderne Le tartufe libertin ou le triomphe du vice ...
- ... tjestenine na svijetu kota 11 500 kn i ukljuuje jastoga i tartufe
- asopis Hola pohvalil istrske tartufe Srecnopot Poitinice...
- Tema Beli tartufi - tartufo alba
- Sve o... Tartufama
- SEKICKI SLOBODAN TRUFFLE Lovac na tartufe TRUFFLE
- tartufe.jpg (12041 octets)
- tartufe Pecurke
- Lov na tartufe Istriana travel
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.