Scrabble word: SURRENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURRENDER exist?
Definitions of SURRENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - acceptance of despair
- noun - a verbal act of admitting defeat
- noun - the delivery of a principal into lawful custody
- noun - the act of surrendering (usually under agreed conditions)
- verb - give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another
- verb - relinquish possession or control over
- To relinquish possession or control of to another because of demand or compulsion.
- To give up in favor of another.
- To give up or give back (something that has been granted): surrender a contractual right.
- To give up or abandon: surrender all hope.
- To give over or resign (oneself) to something, as to an emotion: surrendered himself to grief.
- To restore (an estate, for example), especially to give up (a lease) before expiration of the term.
- The act or an instance of surrendering.
- The delivery of a prisoner, fugitive from justice, or other principal in a suit into legal custody.
- The act of surrendering or of being surrendered to bail.
- These nouns denote the act of giving up one’s person, one’s possessions, or people under one’s command to the authority, power, or control of another.
There are 9 letters in SURRENDER: D E E N R R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURRENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURRENDER plus a wildcard: SURRENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURRENDER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURRENDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.