Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SURRENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURRENDER exist?
Definitions of SURRENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - acceptance of despair
- noun - a verbal act of admitting defeat
- noun - the delivery of a principal into lawful custody
- noun - the act of surrendering (usually under agreed conditions)
- verb - give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another
- verb - relinquish possession or control over
- To relinquish possession or control of to another because of demand or compulsion.
- To give up in favor of another.
- To give up or give back (something that has been granted): surrender a contractual right.
- To give up or abandon: surrender all hope.
- To give over or resign (oneself) to something, as to an emotion: surrendered himself to grief.
- To restore (an estate, for example), especially to give up (a lease) before expiration of the term.
- The act or an instance of surrendering.
- The delivery of a prisoner, fugitive from justice, or other principal in a suit into legal custody.
- The act of surrendering or of being surrendered to bail.
- These nouns denote the act of giving up one’s person, one’s possessions, or people under one’s command to the authority, power, or control of another.
There are 9 letters in SURRENDER: D E E N R R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURRENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURRENDER plus a wildcard: SURRENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURRENDER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURRENDER
- Jolina Petersheim Sweat-Soaked surrender
- surrender Nikkis Nutty Thoughts and Ramblings
- surrender Taking your yoga practice to new heights - Mette Muller
- surrender cover art
- ... surrender and questioned Kenneth Andersons claim that it is correct
- Does surrender Have to Be Total or Faith Based to Be Effective ...