Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RELIGION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELIGION exist?
Definitions of RELIGION in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- noun - an institution to express belief in a divine power
- Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
- A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
- The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
- A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
- To accept a higher power as a controlling influence for the good in one’s life.
- n - the worship of a god or the supernatural
There are 8 letters in RELIGION: E G I I L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIGION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELIGION plus a wildcard: RELIGION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELIGION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELIGION
- Planet of the Monyets Monyet King speaks of religion and imbeciles
- Belief Column What is the purpose of religion The Cascade l UFV ...
- religion 01 Patriarchal Seizure Waking Up Like A Lion
- Mesopotamian religion Prelude to Axial Age Genealogy of religion
- Does Science Threaten religion Learn Something New Today
- Psych Your Mind Ill be watching you religion and kindness
- Should religion Be Part of My Marketing Strategy
- Read about religions and their thoughts about love romance and ...
- Birth Control - Contraception - religions - What Do religions Say ...
- religion Influences paulm11