Scrabble word: RELIGION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELIGION exist?
Definitions of RELIGION in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- noun - an institution to express belief in a divine power
- Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
- A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
- The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
- A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
- To accept a higher power as a controlling influence for the good in one’s life.
- noun - the worship of a god or the supernatural
There are 8 letters in RELIGION: E G I I L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIGION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELIGION plus a wildcard: RELIGION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELIGION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELIGION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.