Scrabble word: RELIGION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELIGION exist?
Definitions of RELIGION in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- noun - an institution to express belief in a divine power
- Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
- A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
- The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
- A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
- To accept a higher power as a controlling influence for the good in one’s life.
- noun - the worship of a god or the supernatural