Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROFILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROFILE exist?
Definitions of PROFILE in dictionaries:
- noun - an analysis (often in graphical form) representing the extent to which something exhibits various characteristics
- noun - an outline of something (especially a human face as seen from one side)
- noun - biographical sketch
- noun - degree of exposure to public notice
- noun - a vertical section of the Earth's crust showing the different horizons or layers
- verb - write about
- verb - represent in profile, by drawing or painting
- A side view of an object or a structure, especially of the human head.
- A representation of an object or a structure seen from the side.
- An outline of an object.
- Degree of exposure to public notice; visibility: kept a low profile until the controversy had abated.
- A biographical essay presenting the subject’s most noteworthy characteristics and achievements.
- A formal summary or analysis of data, often in the form of a graph or table, representing distinctive features or characteristics: a psychological profile of a job applicant; a biochemical profile of blood.
- A vertical section of soil or rock showing the sequence of the various layers.
- To draw or shape a profile of.
- To produce a profile of.
- verb - to draw an outline of
There are 7 letters in PROFILE: E F I L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROFILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROFILE plus a wildcard: PROFILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROFILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROFILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.