Scrabble word: PROFILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROFILE exist?
Definitions of PROFILE in dictionaries:
- noun - an analysis (often in graphical form) representing the extent to which something exhibits various characteristics
- noun - an outline of something (especially a human face as seen from one side)
- noun - biographical sketch
- noun - degree of exposure to public notice
- noun - a vertical section of the Earth's crust showing the different horizons or layers
- verb - write about
- verb - represent in profile, by drawing or painting
- A side view of an object or a structure, especially of the human head.
- A representation of an object or a structure seen from the side.
- An outline of an object.
- Degree of exposure to public notice; visibility: kept a low profile until the controversy had abated.
- A biographical essay presenting the subject’s most noteworthy characteristics and achievements.
- A formal summary or analysis of data, often in the form of a graph or table, representing distinctive features or characteristics: a psychological profile of a job applicant; a biochemical profile of blood.
- A vertical section of soil or rock showing the sequence of the various layers.
- To draw or shape a profile of.
- To produce a profile of.
- verb - to draw an outline of